We recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset. We are committed to recruiting, retaining, and developing the most qualified workforce. Our extensive benefits are designed to enhance overall quality of life. Highlights of our total compensation plan include:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Flexible medical and dental coverage
- Competitive 401(k) matching
- Annual training and education allowance to be used to attend technical courses, seminars, degree and certification programs
- Activities and community outreach projects that give our employees a sense of belonging to the “CSSS family” and their community
Our success depends on attracting the very best talent and creating rewarding career opportunities.